Week Nine/Month Two

by Allyson Neely on Tuesday, September 16, 2008


I'm looking at a very content and happy baby right now! He's sitting in his bouncy seat just kicking and ... well bouncing :) He loves it. We actually call it his pooping chair b/c every time he sits in it, he ends up pooping. In fact, I just heard some little toots as I typed that last sentence! He's just smiling away! Kicking and tooting and tooting and kicking! Asher did very well over the CIY staff retreat in Branson. It was like he wasn't even there! We had lots of help from our friends though, so thanks friends! He's really cooing now and will have a "conversation" with you sometimes. Its so cute! Ahooo!

We went to his Dr. appt Monday and he's a whopping 13.5 lbs (50-75 %) and 23 in (25-50%). I have a feeling he's about to grow a little taller here soon :) He's so big! He's still not sleeping through the night yet (technically that's 6 hrs... are you kidding me?). He does a 4-5 hr stretch usually when he first goes down, but after that its about every 2-3 :( Just when I want to really sleep he wakes up a bunch. That's life though I guess! So all is well on the Neely front! Picture coming soon!