Week Eight

by Allyson Neely on Tuesday, September 9, 2008


I'm going to say what I say at every blog post, "Things are getting better." And they are, but not without taking a couple steps back, so basically its all the same :) Here are some highlights of this week: Asher is having much more peaceful play time. He's actually laying there just kicking his legs like crazy, smiling and cooing. Its so cute! "A-oo," he says. Like most babies, Asher is absolutely enamored with our ceiling fans and our black and white photography. What can I say? The kid's got taste. And he can roll onto his side. He's pretty husky. Not fat, just... sturdy maybe. ? . He just keeps getting cuter and cuter. I'm in love with his reddish hair. I just hope and pray that he has blue or green (or blue/green for that matter) eyes. That would be so handsome! Well, I guess that's all for now. His 2-month appointment is this coming Monday (the 15th), so look out for that post!