
So, let me just start this by saying that over supply is a very real and hard to handle problem. If anyone reading this thinks they might have/had this or want to talk about it, please let me know b/c it really is a serious problem. But I think we finally are getting the hang of how to handle this. And that's made for some more tame days. He's always been fine at night... just the days sometimes were really bad. Lots of crying. Lots and lots of crying, not enough sleeping. But now for the last few days he's done REALLY well. Easily nursed and gone to sleep (IN HIS CRADLE!). Since he was sick for so long, I think he really got used to sleeping on my chest (b/c that's the only way he'd sleep w/o choking and gaging on the mucus in his nose/throat) so I've been a little worried that I would have a problem on my hands... but he's done amazingly well. And he's been doing this long stretch in the evening/night when I first put him down for about 4-5 hours... glorious! Its not so glorious when it starts at 7 or 8, but hey, at least that gives me time with my hubby :) So, all in all, Asher is doing well and gaining weight like crazy. Be sure to check out picasa for some new pics!
2 comments
So cute!! Love the new pics! Man, I can't wait to see our baby! :) Glad things are getting better for you!
by Caleb and Heather on August 26, 2008 at 3:12 PM. #
I would just pinch him!
by Jovanna on August 28, 2008 at 10:28 AM. #
Post a Comment