
Asher's First Bath! How cute! I went ahead and put his pacifier in at the beginning so as to avoid the screaming. He did really well! I'm not sure he would have even screamed had we not. He's just chillin' - hangin' out in the bath hammock. On a sad note - Asher has his first cold. Its really pretty scary. He chokes and gags on the snot in his throat... and he can barely breathe through his nose. Poor lil' guy. He HAS actually smiled at me though. Few and far between, but he has. I look forward to more little toothless gummy smiles :) For now, I must go change the explosion in his diaper. Yay!
One comment
He is a cutie patootie!!! Hope he gets over the cold soon! Need more pics of him!!!!:)
by Caleb and Heather on August 16, 2008 at 10:36 PM. #
Post a Comment