
So Asher turned two weeks old Tuesday. This last week as brought us more of a challenge than we'd thought. He's turned up with a little acid reflux and has not been sleeping as well. We have him sleeping in his bouncy seat to keep him propped up, but how comfortable can that be when you can't really move your head and it just slumps off to the side? So, poor kiddo, poor parents. But we're adjusting. I'm basically eating the same few bland things over and over in an effort to not irritate his little esophagus/tummy. I'm sure with time it will go away but for now I'm trying to eliminate anything that might make him scream! On a good note - he's smiling in his sleep and is as sweet and cute as ever. He's so handsome! But I guess I'm a little biased...
One comment
I've got some Prevacid if you wanna borrow it. Can he swallow a pill yet?
by chad. on August 1, 2008 at 8:37 AM. #
Post a Comment