"2-3 cm dilated and 75% effaced. Your cervix is soft and pliable." I asked her, "What does that mean to you? What's your best guess?" "Anytime w/in the next 10 days. You MAY make it to your next appointment (next monday), but you won't make it far after that. I'll see you next Monday if I don't see you before then!" So yay, that's good news. Just as I thought - probably sometime this weekend. Maybe even on Jeremy's b-day (the 13th). We'll see!
And for those of you who haven't seen this video of Avery- its hilarious. Its password protected b/c we don't want any crazies watching our lil princess, so just email me and I'll give you the password.
06.21.08 - Avery sings stuff from M.D. Neely on Vimeo.
2 comments
She is SOOOO Stinkin' cute!!! :)
by Caleb and Heather on July 8, 2008 at 12:57 PM. #
Yea, let's try to hold off until my birthday, mmmmmkkkkkkk??? Thanks.
by Jeremy Hinkle on July 8, 2008 at 2:04 PM. #
Post a Comment