
For those of you who have been asking me what Asher's room looks like, here ya go! Just a few more finishing touches and it will be done. Be sure to visit our Picasa page for more pictures! And for those of you who don't know, there's a link on the left hand side of this blog to Picasa also.
By the way - it looks just like regular baby blue, but its more of a bright robin's egg blue... for those of you who care ;)
3 comments
I like it! Where'd you get the picture? Way cool! Can't wait to see what the little man looks like. :)
by Caleb and Heather on July 3, 2008 at 10:36 AM. #
I did it. It wasn't anything too hard. I actually haven't painted "Asher" on it yet, but I will soon... ;)
by Allyson Neely on July 3, 2008 at 12:22 PM. #
Well, good job. It looks great!
by Caleb and Heather on July 3, 2008 at 9:30 PM. #
Post a Comment