
Look at that sweet chubby little babe! I love it! He's so fat! He is smiling so much more and Md has him almost laughing now. Its so sweet! I love that sweet gummy grin :) He's definitely a much happier baby these days. He still has his days/times of day, but overall he's much more fun to have around. Except at night... he's STILL waking up 3-4 times a night. Example: goes to bed at 6:30, wakes up at 11, 2, 4 and at 7 he wakes up for the day. Are you kidding me???? I think he just likes his mama. Although at night is the only time I feel like I'm sure he's getting enough calories. So I let it continue and hey, this is my last one right? I might as well cherish the time because all too soon he'll be yelling, "NO!" at me and then going to school, driving a car, and then I'll hand him off to some other woman! So, I will enjoy what I have while I have it. I will slap that sweet baby bottom and kiss those perfect little lips while he will let me :) Ok, enough smooshy stuff. By the way - I'm trying to get him to sleep with out being swaddled and with out the boppy. So pray it works!
3 comments
Al, such beautiful kids! I loved the pics on Picasa! Glad the fam of 4 is doing well. Miss you. Let me know if you're coming to town any time soon!! :)
by Caleb and Heather on October 24, 2008 at 8:17 AM. #
I'll be praying for you. He'll do fine, I'm sure. Have you ever gone to a breastfeeding class? It's really informative. I didn't think I needed to go because I've already breastfed one baby. I went because they still couldn't find out what was wrong with me and my doctor suggested I go. It's basically like a support group. Ha! Seriously, there were all kinds of women in there. Some with pain, some with oversupply, some who have to supplement, and some mom's who have babies almost a year old. The lactation consultant looked at me and said, "You have acute localized mastitis" with such confidence. So now I'm dealing with how to treat it. Just thought you may want to go to a meeting to either talk to a lactation consultant or another mom who has an oversupply problem. Love you!
by Jovanna on October 25, 2008 at 8:54 AM. #
We did this with Jaxon and it's working with Jude too, so either we got 2 really awesome babies, or our "schedule" works for the most part. We usually give Jude a formula bottle late at night before he "goes to bed" around midnight or so. Then if he's not going through a growth spurt he usually stays asleep for 7-9 hours. You don't have to do it, just trying to halp a sis out ;)
by Jeremy Hinkle on October 27, 2008 at 11:07 AM. #
Post a Comment