Week Eleven

by Allyson Neely on Wednesday, October 1, 2008

We have officially moved everything Asher (including Asher) into his room now. Yay! Mom and Dad have their room back! He's been doing very well, except that he got sick again. A week or two ago Md came home with kind of a cold but it never really developed into anything too crazy. Then last week Avery got it and now this week Asher's got it. I'm the only one left :) And my odds don't look too good! So, the last couple days, Asher's been getting up a lot in the night. It stinks on many levels. The main level being that he awakens me out of a dead exhausted sleep. The second being that I can't let him cry it out. Once I hear even a faint whimper I must LEAP out of bed with amazing energy to get to him before he goes all out and wakes Avery up. So, exhausted I will stay... picture coming soon!

One comment

We know how ya feel sis :|

by Jeremy Hinkle on October 6, 2008 at 8:51 AM. #