
For those of you who have been praying for Asher to start sleeping better, your prayers are being answered! Yay! He's finally sleeping longer stretches... he's only waking up about 3 times a night now! He usually wakes around 10:30-11, 2-2:30, 6, and then wakes up for the day around 7-7:30. Yay!!! I know for some of you, you're probably saying, "You're kidding me, right? That's an improvement?" Hey, waking up twice (b/c I usually wait until after his first feeding to go to bed) is HUGE! And has been such a good motivator to get things back on track with the house, kids, friends, etc. He's been sick for the last week (what's new..!?) so sleeping hasn't been on track and neither has eating for that matter, but overall, we're all doing well! Ash has an appointment with a pediatric ENT at the beginning of April b/c he has this cough that just doesn't go away... hmmm. So, hopefully we'll get some answers on that soon! Also, Ash is getting really close to crawling. He's getting on all fours and rocking... very funny to watch :D
One comment
Yay for more sleep!!!! I can't say it enough...your kids are so beautiful! Avery's hair is just gorgeous...just like her mama's! :) Miss you. Hope I can spend some time with you next time you're here!
by Caleb and Heather on March 25, 2009 at 11:45 AM. #
Post a Comment