Aaaand I've neglected the blog.

by Allyson Neely on Sunday, December 7, 2008


...with good reason. I'm still getting up 3,4,5 times a night. And now that we've all been sick for just over a week, the blog has definitely been last on my priority list. So this isn't a cool blog that tells you how Asher and Avery are doing and I'm not going to tell you we have a bunch of cool pictures on our picasa (although that really is coming soon), this is to tell you that I know I've been bad and I WILL blog soon, for those of you that do actually care :) For now, I'm going to attempt to get a few hours of sleep before the beast awakens. Pray for my soul. :)

2 comments

I care! ;) Man, he looks like Avery. Hope you start getting more sleep soon! I'll be in your boat soon! :)

by Caleb and Heather on December 12, 2008 at 4:32 PM. #

They won't remember if you're a bad parent ... just knock them over the head with a candlestick and get some rest.

by Jeremy Hinkle on December 17, 2008 at 10:26 AM. #