Alright! This means you're a real adult now. It's kinda fun. I actually signed the form that convicted a guy when I did it. I was the forewoman and the youngest person on the jury. Go figure. That's what I get for being confident and direct. Pray for a simple charge so that the trial is only like one day.
I am in love with Jesus, my husband, my kids, photography, furniture, architecture, principals of design aesthetic, living in harmony with nature (yes, I am a hippie) as much as I can and chapstick.
One comment
Alright! This means you're a real adult now. It's kinda fun. I actually signed the form that convicted a guy when I did it. I was the forewoman and the youngest person on the jury. Go figure. That's what I get for being confident and direct. Pray for a simple charge so that the trial is only like one day.
by Amy Hunt on April 21, 2008 at 3:04 PM. #
Post a Comment